Picture of the Week

Email me your pics from the road too! We'll get the best one's online! Send to themidwestwanderer@gmail.com Happy travels!







Thursday, October 18, 2012

Audible.com is my best travel companion

Earlier this year I signed up for an audible.com membership as I was tired of heating the same songs on the radio, or Pandora, or wherever.  And thought I should geta little more well "read".  So far, I love audible.com! 

I've listened to over 20 books (at an average of 9 hours per audio book).  This is roughly 180 hours of listening while on the road...and was just granted Audible.com Novice status...are you kidding me?!?  I feel like I should be audio book champ by now.  So I looked up what there Expert status required and its almost a year's worth if time.  Now that is some serious road time, our that person doesn't have a life. 

In spite of my perceived slight, I'll keep listening.  Check it out if you hit the road like me.  You'll either get smarter or at least be entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment