Picture of the Week

Email me your pics from the road too! We'll get the best one's online! Send to themidwestwanderer@gmail.com Happy travels!







Friday, March 1, 2013

When booking your hotel, ask if 5,000 cheerleaders are staying there first!

So I'm starting at a decent place here in Dallas (the DoubleTree near Market Center to be clear).  It is a nice hotel, and DoubleTree's in the past have been great business hotels with all you need while working in the road.  But upon my return tonight, I was meet with more 9yr old point tails than I could count and 15 minute waits for the elevator (I'm staying in the 11th floor).

I decided on a temporary escape to the hotel bar to let the lines wear down only to find that all the cheerleader MOMS were in there even louder (thanks to the massive amounts of alcohol being consumed). 

Instead of working out for the rest of the weekend.....I'll be taking the stairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment